Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Break

     

            School is a great place for you to get an education but what I really like about school is Spring break. Spring break is good for you because then you can take a rest and relax after all the "hard work" us students have to do. My Spring break was relaxing and time to myself, when I was home. Through most of my time off I was still in school but I wasn't learning anything school related, I was learning some dance numbers and stage direction for our schools upcoming production of footloose, hope you will come to see the show.

             

           When I wasn't at rehearsal I was home with my family, and when they weren't around I would just spend some time to myself. I spent most of my time with my seven year old and two year old cousins Kyleigh and Logan. Kyleigh like to come over our house a lot and when she comes over there is a good chance of her brother, my younger cousin, Logan being there too. When those two come over they do the same thing every time, Kyleigh likes to follow me around and wants to do everything I want to while Logan on the other hand stomps around like a little godzilla destroying everything in her path. So my Spring break wasn't much but I just enjoyed some time to myself when I wasn't at play or with my two crazy cousins. I hope that next years Spring break will be even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment