Friday, February 20, 2015

Web 2.0 Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting





   In the Wood-Ridge Jr/HS we have a great choir class and glee club. Both of these is taught by Mrs. Manolakakis who has been the vocal music teacher for eleven years. I have known her since I was nine years old. This class and after school club has helped me get a greater understanding of music and I hope to take the stuff I learned and fulfill my dream of becoming a famous musician.
 
  When I first took the class I did not expect to have as much fun. But as soon as I started to sing I knew that singing was my passion and it still is today. So far I have learned how to read music and sing in my falsetto. I have also learned how to sing the high notes even though I still have a little trouble because I am a tenor which is the high male voice and yes I know, "high male voice," but not that high. Mrs. Mano to me is the best music teacher ever and I hope to take what she taught me and sing for as long as I can.
File:Musical notes.svg

   Her class is easy to pass, all you need to do is go to the concerts and you get extra credit on your final exam and if you pay attention in her class, and she knows if your are or not, you will do fine. I also think that the trips are so much fun like when we go to Paper mill Playhouse and see really great shows that I will never forget, or when the glee club sang on news 12 for Sounds of the Season that I also will never forget. When we sing at the winter and spring concerts I fell like I am on a Broadway stage. Singing is my passion, and I know I've already said this but without music I don't know what would become of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment